Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a way out of this event horizon feeling every time. Surely we go through this crap time and time again, only for it someday to swing back. Someone say it will please. Im in my forties and can count on one hand when we did them. It has to end. Only for it to stop this feeling every time

that was our best opportunity we will ever have. Check back in another 20 years

It would surprise me if they do....by putting it out there in the media beforehand it does 2 things..
It avoids us getting that massive lift just before kick off when we see their teamsheet.
It makes us complacent now... Our players now think we're playing Liverpools 2nd team, so there's a danger of us putting in a lacklustre performance... Whatever team Klopp sends out will be up for it!!...
Our current players have shown repeatedly over the past few years they don't have that same reliable character...

If Klopp goes full strength now also, we're totally screwed...

I can't predict s**t in football, or any sport to be honest... Only thing I (and a good few others earlier) can see happening ahead of time is an Everton Anfield horror show... Its what years of watching bottle jobs has done.....Klopp played with us this weekend, he could have beat us with his Under 12's team...

We couldn finish to save our life such is our disbelief. Meanwhile one of their kids NEA tries to whip it around pickford with no fear and it comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.