Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading some comments here though you'd think that the rs battered us, can't think of a many/none clear chances they created. Yeah they had a high shot count but it was all 25y punts.

Bit of skill one time in the game undid us, stupidly from them got us the result, game plan worked end if the day.

They did tbh. If we don’t get a soft pen then we’d be wondering what the hell we’d just witnessed.

DCL was pushed it was soft but I think it was just a pen, we really got lucky though just pleased to escape with a point.

Nah. I'd have broken my TV if that had been given against us. Its a contact sport and he barely touched him.

And the knowledge that Liverpool fans up and down the country are feeling that fewm right now is [Poor language removed] beautiful!

Sam's only had a week to work with the lads properly. It's only natural he wants to show off all the defensive work we've been doing.

Another couple of weeks and he'll get around to sorting out our midfield and attack.

Klopp and his Jessies all over the place crying to the ref at the end.

Sam knows what he's doing. Defence first then we can start playing proper football going forward

Back in the ‘70s there was a crap TV show called ‘That’s Incredible’. If they made a modern version of it, that derby result would make an appearance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back