Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've got more quality than us and they're in reasonable form, but with Sam in charge there's every chance we will keep a clean sheet, so who knows, we could nick it. I will be behind the sofa asking my kids for updates though.

So far this season Coutinho, Mane, Salah and Firmino have scored 46 goals.

All our players put together have scored just 35. I will be genuinely amazed if we get a draw tomorrow.

More concerned with the Newcastle match tbh. Six pointer.

I'm more optimistic. I think we can get a result there today, although I did say that about the last two Anfield derby matches!

This is set up for a Shock result.
Who honestly gave Moyes and West Ham a chance against Chelsea yesterday?

It's nailed on (well, not nailed on in truth) for a classic Allardyce block-out and a late helping of Siggurdsson dead-ball magic.

There'll be no pasta and energy bars at breakfast today....Sam will be filling them with a big, bad Sunday fry-up with extra black pudding...fuelling the hate and it'll have us running through brick walls (hopefully to get at them, not get out).

This is set up for a Shock result.
Who honestly gave Moyes and West Ham a chance against Chelsea yesterday?

It's nailed on (well, not nailed on in truth) for a classic Allardyce block-out and a late helping of Siggurdsson dead-ball magic.

There'll be no pasta and energy bars at breakfast today....Sam will be filling them with a big, bad Sunday fry-up with extra black pudding...fuelling the hate and it'll have us running through brick walls (hopefully to get at them, not get out).
careful on the wall references mate, sone of them get a bit touchy about that. It was Chelsea anyway.

On another serious note, there were hoards of Liverpool fans, who've travelled over from lands afar waltzing around with their half-n-half scarf.

Make me chuckle how they bemoan the difficulty to get a ticket for important games, when I've been to Analfield more than most my LFC friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.