Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's simple.

Frustrate them. Counter on them and try and make set pieces count.

Allardyce has won there previously. We have players who have won there previously too in a similar manner.

Listening to Sam comments after Saturday, you get the impression he thrives on trying to upset the so called. If teams.

Think the fact we have zero expectations in terms of a result may help. Also weirdly think Sammy Lee will be in there faces all week as will Duncan.

A whole week of me stressing and not sleeping to look forward to. Great ! Strangely I’ve still got a glimmer of hope for the game. The hope will kill me

Their arrogance is their weakness, for years they have gone into this fixture expecting three points. Maybe Sam can exploit this, who knows? I'll say one thing though, his team won't be going in cowed in fear aka Martinez and Moyes teams.

It won't be pretty, in fact I want it to be ugly. Like a brawl. If they win, so be it, but bloody their nose and kick 'em in the bollocks. If Everton are going to win at Anfield you have to instill fear in them. Intimidate them out of the game. Anyone who witnessed Smith, Case, Souness and McMahon knows the black arts etc...We haven't had that since the 80's. It's about time it came back.

Salah to pick up a thigh strain midweek and Coutinho to pick up mysterious bug and be ruled out....

Still 3-0.

No, please don’t lose Everton. Cannot be dealing with the Geordie RS super fan (with no links to RS) at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.