Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are better than us can understand parking the bus but feckin hell why do we have to show them so much respect
do we not have a game plan that is always dictated by the opposition

The gameplan was appalling and negative. Now even that is out the window. Davies and Niasse and Martina have been diabolical. I will be finding something else to do for the next hour. If the team aren't actually trying to win then I'm not bothering either.

We are so bad on the ball it's laughable. We actually had a decent shape and defended well till the goal but we need to sort ourselves out attacking wise

After 10 minutes Sam was screaming at them to push up.

The two up front have been really poor and the ref's given us nothing.

That being said up until the goal we'd been holding them off and that was there one and only shot on target - and it is a worldy and came from crap defending.

We either need to go to a back three or bring Lennon on for Davies - who is having a nightmare.

I know they've been sniffing for it but they're so lucky to get a goal at that time. Poor defending too.

Really wanted Everton to have a pop at them but Sam has set you up far too defensive.

If they score another I'm turning it off. Can't be doing with the Liverpool love-in.

You've absolutely no chance of getting a penalty at Anfield. Goal must come from a set piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.