Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind but for all their huffing and puffing they never looked like scoring up until the Clown done his act and fell over.

One shot on target they have had....and we match them in that stat :(

You weren’t honestly watching that thinking ‘these don’t look like scoring’. It’s been a matter of time.
Us on the other hand.

Lennon on Davies off, Rooney more in the middle and Lennon RW, this would balance us better. Hard game lucky Mane
Decision was wrong and we are only 1-0 down.

Every year we go there with the slowest midfield in the league. How many tines do Davies and Gueye need to be ran over by Henderson before someone learns to go out and buy fast rapid midfielders who can compete in the midfield battle.

At least we look like a team with a plan, which is more than you can say for some of our games this season. The plan's sensible enough, but our poor passing and Pickford's woeful goalkicks mean that the ball keeps coming back at us.

He was screaming at them to get out though. He didn't set them up to sit so deep. As always they go back to their usual shithouse ways of camping 18 yards out

I know what you're saying. Possibly a mentality thing when you play here. You drop further and further back.

What winds me up as a neutral is you're giving them so much respect. They're not Man City or PSG. They've got an excellent front 3 but defensively are vulerable. Just need to get at them. Liverpool are in an ideal place now, knowing you have to attack and that will leave space to expose.

Ha'way Everton get the next goal! Show something - anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.