• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Champions League first knock-out round, second leg [imga="right"]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42641000/gif/_42641075_lpool_barca_200x100.gif[/imga]

Date: Tuesday 6 March
Kick off: 1945 GMT
Venue: Analfield
First-leg score: 2-1

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has no major injury worries with only long-term absentees Luis Garcia and Harry Kewell missing.

Peter Crouch has had no after-effects from the Manchester United game, in which he played with a broken nose.

Barcelona will have playmaker Deco and Lilian Thuram available after they were both rested for the game at Sevilla.

Samuel Eto'o, who missed the first leg through a protracted recovery from a knee injury, is also in the squad.

Bet away :)

if you throw some bets on, any outlandish punts to be had? red cards, corners, injuries, crowd disturbance, keeper errors.

It takes a few mins to put the betting information up mate, make thread first, then have to add bets (y)

As for special punts, request and they will be added.

11 corners or more
results - barca win, but RS go through
result - extra time
result - extra time then penalties
1 red card in game
2 red cards in game

11 corners or more
results - barca win, but RS go through
result - extra time
result - extra time then penalties
1 red card in game
2 red cards in game

Done with the exception of "result - extra time" because thats the same as the bet i have put up for Barca winning 2-1 :)

As much as I dislike them you cannot bet against them, The Onion knows his strengths in Europe. That was an amazing result in the Nou Camp.

I still want to get twatted though. Two nil to Barca with an injury time Gerrard own goal sealing it.

its a collection of individuals that isnt pulling together.

eto'o off, and rightly so, pathetic game from a so called superstar.

at least chelsea are back on terms with porto, 1-1 as it stands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back