Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad. We struggle when we win the ball back, partly because of the counter pressure from LFC, but also because we are so compact and we don't have the best ball players on this planet. Can't see us coming back from this, but we have to try to limit the defeat and show morale.

Dyche first two games Arsenal and the RS. If this remains the same three points from those fixtures is a good return. Our main battles lie ahead starting next week against Leeds. Not given up hope with this game. Whilst it is 1-0 we have a chance
Trouble is the goal difference, this could get ugly the way it is going and Leeds GD is much better than ours....

rather play Gray up top second half. Simms isn’t winning much in the air so just play the ball over the full backs and get Gray to run in behind.

I'll be astonished if Simms comes back onto the pitch.

We've been poor but we've literally played with 10 men there. Worst CF performance I can remember.

If you cant hold the ball up at least run around and be a nuisance / pressure the CB's.

This is why our fans need to stop with "just play 'x' academy player".

None of em are good enough for the PL currently.

Nonsense this. Have you watched rondon and maupay?

Simms hasn't been amazing, but he's been serviceable. Sometimes he holds it up, others he doesn't. No point going in on the lad. I'm not sure gray or maupay improve things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back