Lucas Barrios

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
Have we been linked with this lad yet? I've rated him every time I watch him play and he's scored his share of goals for Dortmund as a one up front and he's a Moyes type striker, hardworker etc. Doesn't seem to get talked about much in terms of transfer strories, which in some peversion of nature leads me to believe he's probably actually one of Moyes's real targets:blink:

Nailed on straight swap deal with Anichebe I heard. On that note, THT on his site said someone had enquired about Anichebe, if anyone even mentions money we should flog him.

Nailed on straight swap deal with Anichebe I heard. On that note, THT on his site said someone had enquired about Anichebe, if anyone even mentions money we should flog him.

unless he looks ace in pre-season which will lead to calls for him to be played on the left which is his "actual position" because he ran past some journeyman Bury right-back.

Barrios is pretty good on FM, except he flopped when I signed him for Everton in dramatic fashion.

That's my take on things anyway.

Why would he come here, though? He's a key player in a team that just won the German league and will have high hopes about a good Champions League campaign.

premier league football is the biggest draw there is mate and I doubt Dortmund will keep competing with the likes of Bayern, Hamburg and Schalke into the coming seasons. he's 26 now so if the chance comes up I think he'll take it.

How do you make predictions on the prediction league. It will only let me put 1 number in??? Help!!!

premier league football is the biggest draw there is mate and I doubt Dortmund will keep competing with the likes of Bayern, Hamburg and Schalke into the coming seasons. he's 26 now so if the chance comes up I think he'll take it.

It is a draw if it's one of the likes of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, City and maybe the likes of Spurs and them across the park, but not Everton right now i would imagine?!. And i wouldnt bet against it mate, they've got some very good young players at Dortmund in there early to mid 20's and there only going to get better with time and with new additions to the team and now there champions and in the champions league they'll be able to attract good players to there club themselves.

Why would he come here, though? He's a key player in a team that just won the German league and will have high hopes about a good Champions League campaign.

This. Good player and would be an ideal striker for us but he wouldnt give up what he's got for us, and would be too rich for us

Status
Not open for further replies.