2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic so far, and just goes about everything in such a composed way, no attention seeker.

Fast becoming my favourite player of the current squad.

Was a real coup to get him, and he has proven it in spades to date.

Hasn't put a foot wrong yet, this is the type of quality player that can't even break into Barcas team on a permanent basis, shows the gulf in squads between the really elite sides and even the next wave down.

How on earth did we latch on to this fella ahead of the rest??

It should not be forgotten(although many on here would like to forget) that Martinez did serious work in creating a relationship with Barca during his time here, the initial result being the deal for Gerri. When Brand went to talk to Barca,they already knew a fair bit of good stuff about Everton, because of the ground work by Martinez(...and no, I'm not a multi for Davek!)

It should not be forgotten(although many on here would like to forget) that Martinez did serious work in creating a relationship with Barca during his time here, the initial result being the deal for Gerri. When Brand went to talk to Barca,they already knew a fair bit of good stuff about Everton, because of the ground work by Martinez(...and no, I'm not a multi for Davek!)

Why would us taking a crap winger off them help us get Digne in under a totally different owner, DoD and manager?

Hahahaa

Seat sniffer.

Gerri was one player, that`s hardly a relationship.

Every single club that takes players off them has a relationship with them, a business relationship ;)

Gerri was one player, that`s hardly a relationship.

Every single club that takes players off them has a relationship with them, a business relationship ;)

No it was more than that,and it was reported at the time. Martinez set out to establish a relationship with Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back