Lukaku or Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have both of them up top for everton atm on FM, so we can all dream. literally cannot choose between them. They're both going to be world stars. If belgium could find a way to play them together, they will walk the 2018 world cup.

think benteke may just have the edge atm, but he has a couple of years over lukaku, think lukaku will have the better career though, he has the pace which probably edges it.

Think Benteke is a more complete player and a better finisher but wouldn't say there is a huge amount between them. Sadly in our position we have no hope of seeing either of them at Everton in the long term...

For what it's worth my reason for wanting Lukaku more is because he is an absolute model pro and seems totally sound as well as being a beast of a player like Ben10.

Ben10 is a sick striker, like:

Toon_Football.jpg

Did you see the OS struggle painfully to fudge out a 4-minute interview with Lukaku solely on the subject of Benteke. I was getting f**king bored by the end of it, never mind Rom. All in the name of spinning out a pointless article on the homepage: 'BENTEKE FRIENDSHIP ON HOLD'.

Come on Everton, FFS

Benteke definitely a better striker right now. Knows the ins and outs of being a front man...whether played on his own or not...and excels in almost all areas.

we have a potentially great striker in Lukaku but he is still raw and has just had three pretty poor games in a row including the international vs wales. Needs to work on his touch most of all...but will still bag enough goals that we wont worry about his flaws. Maybe if he stays as raw he wont be wanted at Chelsea but unfortunately I think we'd still have no hope of buying him :(

As much as I love Lukaku, he still has flaws, Benteke is the better of the two, watched him live last season and lets just Heitinga now cacks through two arseholes.

I'll go for Lukaku, seeing as we actually have him for a season and I can therefore judge on what he's like playing for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back