Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Marriner probably knows as much about modern day football as we do and how many times do you reckon he's watched Lukaku at Everton & WBA i would wager not many.

Just because he played doesn't make his opinions correct all the time.

Paul Marriner probably knows as much about modern day football as we do and how many times do you reckon he's watched Lukaku at Everton & WBA i would wager not many.

Just because he played doesn't make his opinions correct all the time.

Exactly, just try listening to sound as a pound Aldo..........

talking about signing lukaku - to talking about wether lukaku is worth a fee - to somesone saying naismith is a better player....... holy cow lol

1373047152_Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

Must be awful not being able to read posts properly, tabloid sensationalism at its best right there!!!

Interestingly, Sky Bet have trimmedWayne Rooney’s odds on a summer move to Chelsea from 8/1 to 6/1. The reason? A handful of high priority punters have wagered on the move over the past couple of days. At 6/1 it’s still fairly unlikely, but it’s a market the bookmakers will be keeping a watchful eye on.

Interestingly, Sky Bet have trimmedWayne Rooney’s odds on a summer move to Chelsea from 8/1 to 6/1. The reason? A handful of high priority punters have wagered on the move over the past couple of days. At 6/1 it’s still fairly unlikely, but it’s a market the bookmakers will be keeping a watchful eye on.

Jose is a massive fan to be fair, and he still hasn't got a new striker yet.

I was under the impression that Chelsea had already signed Diego Costa?
They have, but I think they would play Rooney behind Costa, as they have let lampard go.

Back to Lukaku, I don't think £25m in today's money is bad, I just don't think our board would spend it, we are much more likely to get Samaras on a free transfer

Luke Shaw goes for £27m + add ons despite not scoring a single goal and getting one assist last season from left back. A large part of that is because of his age, a player of his current ability plus the fact he offers ten years or more. The same goes for Lukaku, except he's also a striker and much more important to any team than a left back.

Luke Shaw goes for £27m + add ons despite not scoring a single goal and getting one assist last season from left back. A large part of that is because of his age, a player of his current ability plus the fact he offers ten years or more. The same goes for Lukaku, except he's also a striker and much more important to any team than a left back.

Yeah but..no but..yeah but

star-trek2.gif

I could definitely see Rooney going to Chelsea. Utd don't need another no 10. He's on huge wages.

And Chelsea need a center forward and Jose is a huge fan.

Although that said I thought all the talk of Rooney was a bit of gamesmanship from Jose to destabilize utd last season so maybe Jose isn't as much of a fan as he lets on.

Once Chelsea played utd he seemed to drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back