Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say that tbh. A lot of journalists on there know more than most at the very least, Greg O'Keefe being one of them.

An ITK is someone who knows it's definitely happening before it becomes common knowledge in the rags or Sky Sports, and can communicate that info.

Journalists don't count as they communicate the info when it's released to the them for public consumption, otherwise they're embargoed on time-sensitive matters like transfers.

An ITK is someone who knows it's definitely happening before it becomes common knowledge in the rags or Sky Sports, and can communicate that info.

Journalists don't count as they communicate the info when it's released to the them for public consumption, otherwise they're embargoed on time-sensitive matters like transfers.
But even with embargos they can still be ITK, technically. For instance he's just tweeted that Lukaku should be fine for Saturday despite the rumours, which even though it's not transfer related it's still 'ITK' information.

I have a pretty severe case of gastritis, so I spent the entire night in cold sweats trying not to crap my bed. I'm sort of glad now.

You have my sincerest sympathies, I haven't got gastritis but I also spent last night sweating and trying not to defecate under the duvet after reading the made up story of Rom's fitness and the impending Arsenal game. Get well soon.

So like @EvertonArentWe with Lukaku.

So like @EvertonArentWe with Lukaku.

EvertonArentWe?...ha...haha....hahaha

hilarious-laughing-gifs-for-every-occasion_12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back