Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don`t want Luton or Forest to stay up, hopefully we can do our job tonight and freshly relegated Sheff Utd with no pressure get something against Forest and Burnley win...

In reality it will only be 1 of Luton or Forest, let`s get the 3 points and let the rest take care of itself... UTFT, we owe these one!

But then you've got to remember that he'll come with all his baggage, like @Goat said.

And with his history, it'll definitely divide the fan base, and just cause more drama.

Ross is the type of player who's confidence will get effected by that IMO, and after all the sh.te and drama we've had this season, do we really want more?!

Oh, and lastly: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... NEVER take an ex back mate! That's just me talking from personal experience. 😜
It won’t happen so it doesn’t matter. But I think this would be more like being cordial with an ex when in the same room rather than taking them back haha

An early red card for us and then just billiking the night away. Take that Sky & Masters.

Or something like a 0-4 total annihilation of Luton. Anything goes.

But a bit of sht housery too Blues, pretty please?

They’ve really missed him. Another one worth considering if Luton go back down. He’s miles ahead of Beto, and it’d let Chermiti go on loan and actually play somewhere.

Yeah I like him mate, he’s a handful, mobile, strong and has pace - will go at a man to and can come in from the flank if he has to.

Awoniyi is another if Forest go - though he’s made of wet weetabix.