Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's happening
Barkley the new Radi Antic
FgvkH8.gif
Was at that game at Maine Road with some mates who were big City fans...got hit by a flying shoe on the Kippax😂

Will our guys be wearing flip-flops?
I don’t think they will, I think / hope being safe with this many games left might relax them enough to actually play with less pressure and let them play with a bit more belief and freedom.
The previous two season must have been mentally challenging for them so hopefully this gives them the chance to show what they can do without the fear of it being must win or increase the risk of relegation.
Who am I kidding :(

My good side says we should try and win every game. Finish as high up the table for pride and extra cash!

My evil side agrees, but would not give too many fecks if Luton beat us and made Forest wet the bed again. Forest being the bigger threat to us, if we go through all this again next season.

I feel like if you stop Barkley & Doughty then you stop Luton altogether. Really important that we win the midfield battles & take our chances when they come.
Simply play on the front foot and play thought the middle. If Luton aren't attacking, Barkley on the pitch is like having 10 men.