Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see this being some sort of mad scoreline, a 4-2 or 4-3. Hope he plays a normal team and doesn’t give people like Danjuma a go, far too greedy and only plays for himself.

Same bit watching them idiots from that luton fan youtube looks like this lot need to be put back in the bin.
Watched that
We a crap according to them , don't know were we won are pionts from?
Look what Chelsea did to them.
(Didn't Brentford just do the same to them at home.)
Oh yes the same team we beat last week.
They honestly think they are going to create a hostile atmosphere and win easy, not like are team has ever seen or heard one before,
seems to overlook the pressure all this pionts bollocks was putting on are team.
They will be under immense pressure giving it all, and giving us fouls left right and center and you know what happens then.
Forest fans as bad about sheff unt , if I were the sheff United manager I would show them the clips.
Will be exciting for those down there thankfully not are problem.
Hopefully the Premier league and the forest pionts appeal don't make it all meaningless.
Way I look at it forest are scabs,
Luton like to sing poverty songs ect. Chairman is a bell.
Only Burnley worth a carrot out of them bit ot looks behond them.

Not sure who I dislike more. These or Forest fans. Wouldn't have had an issue with these staying up over Forest last week but now I hope we whallop them. An unjust VAR decision would be the icing on the cake just to watch them fume.
That's like choosing a wisdom tooth extraction or gout.