Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute turgid watch that, 2nd half especially. The Gomes and Onana subs were baffling, we were in control of the midfield up to that point (but not doing anything with the ball when we had it). From then on it was 1 way traffic and us trying to boot the ball away as far as possible. Should have been attacking subs at that point. Danjuma and Beto maybe.

Don’t even know who to give MOTM to, I thought everyone was poor, and against an even worse Luton side as well.

4pts and passage in the FA Cup surrendered to these Tommy Robinson lovers.

I gave it to Pickford as the rest were not at the races ,to many had the beach shoes on and were afraid to get hurt . I love giving it to Jarrad but even he seemed to have his thoughts elsewhere .

Tough valuable hard earned pont. Every place higher Everton finish is worth approx 1.5 M.
Its been a very, very tough season mentally, sapping the life at times, so no complaints from me.

Kind of agree with Dyche, wasn't the best performance but we were resilient to not lost towards the end

There is a big of knee jerking on here, Luton were fighting to stay up and the pressure was off for us, they aren't a great side but you can see why they have got some results, they have beaten better sides then us at home and 4 out of the top 5 just scraped wins there

Yesterdays showing was pathetic. Its Luton, yet they had us acting like we were playing Real Madrid.
I have to admit, the... 'FFS it's Luton!' shouts have been a bit arrogant this season.

Newcastle, Liverpool, Wolves, Brighton and Bournemouth are all better than this Everton team, and they've all failed to win there too. A draw there is fine. Where I will agree with you is that we were a bit timid and, as ever, the focus was too much on stopping them and not enough on hurting them.

Even though we're safe, I think Dyche knows he's still fighting to keep his job for next season and so is reverting to his tried and trusted method.

Luton’s ground reminds me of the Villa Bella from Only Fools and Horses
IMG_1328.webp

This is the view from the steps to the stand…if the weather had been better the neighbours would have had their washing out.

Absolute turgid watch that, 2nd half especially. The Gomes and Onana subs were baffling, we were in control of the midfield up to that point (but not doing anything with the ball when we had it). From then on it was 1 way traffic and us trying to boot the ball away as far as possible. Should have been attacking subs at that point. Danjuma and Beto maybe.

Don’t even know who to give MOTM to, I thought everyone was poor, and against an even worse Luton side as well.

4pts and passage in the FA Cup surrendered to these Tommy Robinson lovers.
Forgot about Tommy Robinson, then you have Burnleys far right fans. Probably want forest to stay up now

Wow mate! That looks like the place where Brooks from 'The Shawshank Redemption' hung himself.
It’s the most bizarre ground layout I’ve ever experienced. The entrance to the away end turnstiles has houses either side and flats above the entrance. It looks like they have just removed 2 or 3 front doors of the terraced houses.

All joking aside, I am surprised they have a safety certificate because the access is so narrow inside and the steps/fire escape are too small for the capacity of people who are sitting in the stand.

It’s another one of the 92 league grounds that I’ve ticked off but don’t think I’ll be rushing back to Luton(what a dump) or Kenilworth Road in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back