Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
Weren't they threatening to sue us last year along with Leeds and Leicester for breaching the financial stuff.
Yeah, but Luton's chairman has been gobbing off and Forest were mad for calling us cheats and then basically tried to use us as the reason they shouldn't get any points deduction despite a much larger breach. Besides, Burnley didn't sue us, so lesser of three evils.

giphy.gif

Can’t stand either of them.

Was a “fan” of Luton and the way they came up, but this season their whole club has been a bunch of meffs. The way their whole hierarchy sucked off Liverpool after some Luton fans said some nasty things about Liverpool’s history (nothing wrong with that like), and the way their Chairman was crying that Everton hadn’t been deducted enough points. Lots of their fans are right-wing knuckle dragging gimps. Get in the bin. Glad your airport burnt down.

As for NOTTS Forest, their fans had the gall to chant about US being cheats and sing about food poverty while food bank adverts were on the scoreboard, and their dads and grandads are probably all scabs. Were lucky to only get 4 points deducted and their owner is a literal corrupt lunatic.

I’m full Team Burnley™️ for the run-in. Hope we smash Luton on Friday and Burnley get enough points to take it to the last game of the season and get a result against NOTTS.

200w.gif

Forest have made themselves intensely dislikable through their actions, and as such I’ve adopted an “anyone but Forest” to stay up mentality. Not arsed if it’s Luton or Burnley at their expense. Get them gone and see them flounder for another 20 years.

I hope Burnley stay up, mainly because I've got a mate who supports them and he's one of the soundest blokes I know, so I hope they do it for him

I'd miss being able to go to Hooters when visiting Nottingham on an away day, but the cricket club in Burnley is good fun also, so it'll be fine

Up The Clarets!