Lyon Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday - morning train to London, 1pm Eurostar to Lille, half hour wait, then train to Lyon. Hotel check in then hit the old town.

Thursday - beer and the tricky Blues.

Friday - return the same route. Feeling rough.

Na mate I would rather scrap this and stay in the prem. Just me tho likes

Come on, Matt.

Shake yourself out of this depression.

We have five very winnable games coming up........we could be well up the league table by Christmas.

Wouldn’t it be great if we were still in Europe and the season still alive and kicking?

Too may people think we are in the bottom three for the remainder of the season,

And I tell you what.

If we can climb this table before January and we are in still in the EL we will be in a much better position to attract a good striker and other players we need.

I am done with pessimism

I am heading off to Lyon on Wednesday with renewed hope :dance:

COYBB

Come on, Matt.

We have five very winnable games coming up........we could be well up the league table by Christmas.

Wouldn’t it be great if we were still in Europe.

And I tell you what.

If we can climb this table before January and we are in still in the EL we will be in a much better position to attract a good striker and other players we need.

I am done with pessimism

COYBB

There's no winnable games anymore mate were even losing them. Sorry but right now it's really bleak and I can't see a way out of this abyss yet.

Come on, Matt.

Wouldn’t it be great if we were still in Europe and the season still alive and kicking?

Too may people think we are in the bottom three for the remainde4 of the season,

And I tell you what.

I am done with pessimism

COYBB

Mate there's being positive and then there's being blindly optimistic. We can't buy an away win. So I've no idea how we're going to go somewhere like Parc OL and win. And even if we did win our next 2 games, we'd go and lose to that Cypriot pub team and get knocked out in true everton fashion anyway.

Mate there's being positive and then there's being blindly optimistic. We can't buy an away win. So I've no idea how we're going to go somewhere like Parc OL and win. And even if we did win our next 2 games, we'd go and lose to that Cypriot pub team and get knocked out in true everton fashion anyway.

Yo.....Tim.....

For 50 years I have been going the game.

And for the vast majority of that time it has been “blind optimism” rather than mere “positivity” has kept be both sane and coming back for more :celebrate:

And I ain’t changing now :pint2:

Train from Lime St.to Manchester at some ungodly hour. Fly to Lyon 7ish, watch us get beat , boo a bit, have some beers, stay at some cheap dive,fly home Fri morn. Or something like that.
Just got back from Iceland too, right jet setter me:)

Train from Lime St.to Manchester at some ungodly hour. Fly to Lyon 7ish, watch us get beat , boo a bit, have some beers, stay at some cheap dive,fly home Fri morn. Or something like that.
Just got back from Iceland too, right jet setter me:)

Eggy.....how does a fellow get from the airport in Lyon to the city centre by public transport?

Have you sussed it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back