M.O.M.- Brann (Flakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Yobo and in praticular Jags were awsome! But My M.O.M. has to be Yakubu, for the all round class and commitment showed tonight best game ive seen him play for us by a country mile!

All thats needed is a goal against the other Norwegians and we are entering legend land!

I'd give it to Jags. He was immense at the back. In the first half particularly he stopped the Flakey strikers gettin through one on one with Howard.

The Yaks running was something else though. He did seem to tire a lot from the 70th minute on though because of it.

Well played boys!

Definitely chico. I didn't like him in defence at all at first - he put the shits up me whenever the ball went near him. But as I said a few good times, I was hoping he would mould into a good centre back - kept comparing him to Carragher.

Long may it continue

Definitely chico. I didn't like him in defence at all at first - he put the shits up me whenever the ball went near him. But as I said a few good times, I was hoping he would mould into a good centre back - kept comparing him to Carragher.

Long may it continue

Hands up i thought hed never make it and was one of his biggest critics, shows what i know, wel in Jags!

Strange as I was going to do the Carragher comparison the other day but swerved it. I rate Carragher highly too.

Early days yet but he looks the part, he's started something like 17 consecutive games which helps no doubt. Another stat: We've kept 10 clean sheets in something like 13/14 games.

Jags for me too. Still feel Moyes hasnt got a grasp of playing a simple 4-4-2 formation with the players he's got (injures dont help either). But everytime Brann Flakes looked as though they could score, Jags was there to tell em to do one!

Yak had a great game tonight, probably the best iv seen him(never mind goals). But the MoM has to go to jags for a great display at the back. Iv said it before, he's a future captin of this club.

Jags for me too. Still feel Moyes hasnt got a grasp of playing a simple 4-4-2 formation with the players he's got (injures dont help either). But everytime Brann Flakes looked as though they could score, Jags was there to tell em to do one!

I don't think DM will ever master a 4-4-2. He is too conservative to make that formation work. 4-5-1 will always be his preference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back