M.O.M.- Brann (Flakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with the original poster, Yobo and Jag played well but i thought Yak was absolutely superb on his return last night and just needed a goal to round his performance off. Held the ball up, led the line superbly and even tracked back to help out

Jagielka for me too,his timing in the tackle and his positional awareness was of the highest standard last night,allbeit against a less than formiddable strikeforce,he showed that he can deal with route one football, so based on that theory i expect him to win my MOM against the RS too.

Jagielka is the new Stubbs. He's becoming really class even though it might be a bit late (being 26) but as they say... What do they say? Never Mind he's done well in recent games . Well done Jags

Jagielka is the new Stubbs. He's becoming really class even though it might be a bit late (being 26) but as they say... What do they say? Never Mind he's done well in recent games . Well done Jags
"They say" you see the best out of central defenders between 28-32 reading the game better and still retaining peak fitness so with our central defensive trio the best is yet to come.It's a good time to be a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back