Made up for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely gesture by the club

I'm sure the usual "I'm sick of Everton doing nice things" brigade will crap on it as per, but I for one am proud to support a club who'd do something like this
Well done for being so quick to put a negative spin on this great moment, well done.

Well done for being so quick to put a negative spin on this great moment, well done.

I didn't put a negative spin on it

I said it was a "lovely gesture" and that I was proud to support a club that did something like this

In fact my comment was to offset those who will put a negative spin on it, as some always seem to do when the club do something nice

If you think I put a negative spin on it then the people who liked the post, including the OP in fact, will disagree with you

Last edited:

....I like that people in Poland support Everton.
gettyimages-915484354-1024x1024.jpg

Think this deserves a recognition.

Quick translation:
Daughter of this fine young man who supports our club since the 70's (wasn't easy to even follow results of english club during that era in Poland btw) wrote to Everton whether they could send her a signed poster for her dad's 60th birthday. They wrote back they didn't have any at this moment, but they can make a personalised shirt for him.

They did and sent it to Poland for free.

Well done I'd say :) ;)

Can he play right back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.