Madeley ref for chelski game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he needs to do something now he doesn't do This Morning anymore.
attachment.jpg

....we're still due a pen after that last minute stonewaller wasn't given against the Hammers.
I'm still shaking my head perplexedly at that decision. The toss-pot ref was either inept or bent...or both.
Has much been made of it in football circles over in the UK?

I'm still shaking my head perplexedly at that decision. The toss-pot ref was either inept or bent...or both.

..not sure Matey, if I forgot to mention, I'm on holiday in the Caribbean. Like you, I was perplexed but I only saw it the once. In those circumstances he should explain the reason for his decision. It's ok saying the game was over but some folk have a little bet on the score/score cast or last scorer. Also, goal difference can affect league position.

I wondered who might step up and take it, probably Lukaku.

not much made of it by the rags here. Probably because the game was well won by that point (not that that's right). I'm sure had we been playing in Red it would have been back page news.

Best referee in the league Bobby Madeley, for those who don't agree then it goes to show how poor the general standard of refereeing has gone.

In a world of Clattenburg and that divvy from the WHU game then Bobby is a shining beacon of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.