Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku for £28 million is something we'll be made to regret for years to come. Smashed our transfer record by almost 100% and, for a club with resources as limited as ours, it really is all eggs in one basket. Like trading the next 3 years' Christmas and Birthday pressies for a quad bike only to find out it's got no engine, no gearbox and the tires are flat. No refunds - just 3 sh*t Christmases. (as I type this he's just had a good effort, but I think the point still stands)
behave. We simply used this year's tv money to buy possibly the best young striker in the world atm. We'll have that chunk of money again this offseason

I do get frustrated with Lukaku at times but he is a good finisher.

When he gets the right service, he often slots.
Yeah, that only happens when he isn't involved whatsoever in the build up. If every time he gets it in the build up he gives the ball away, how can you blame the team for lack of service? It's never properly tested because they have to go back to defending rather than creating, win it back and start all over again.

mirallas off? just why???? not longer back from injury? another 5 [Poor language removed] mins isnt gonna make a difference, honestly feel like crying, what has happened to us

Not going to bash the players today or Martinez. The ref made the job so much harder today. Hopefully Martinez will give him a mouthful as our players wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back