Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one player but in a performance there, Walked through the game, One shot on target in 95 mins

Martinez will carry on plodding along producing the same crap

Playing for a point from the off with that formation.

1 down at half time and he doesn't change it

Mirallas off for osman

Keeping eto'o and Barkley in the same time

Utter joke

Somehow with virtually the same team we're a shell of what we were last season. Something needs to change. I don't think we expected anything out of City away, but every game we don't really look half arsed outside of a few individuals. We can blame the ref all we want, but that doesn't excuse our lack of ideas.

Why doesn't Barkley track back when he loses the ball. And why doesn't he come forward to receive balls when the team has no idea what to do? I thought he's the future and the brains of England. Would be great if he can keep doing what he did for the first five minutes

robbed. second consecutive time we've been to the etihad and the ref has won them the game

Good memory. Almost forgot about last season.

Sickening stuff. We're crap at the moment, I know this, but we deserved a point there. They didn't muster much themselves and relied on a soft pen, not to mention somehow having 11 men on the pitch.

I hate everyone at the moment. The club's a joke. The ref's a joke. It can all just [Poor language removed] right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back