Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbo got a new contract as well don't forget... and Howard.
Hibbert has been fine when called upon, With Barry I can't help but feel he either wanted a shed load per week or a long contract, neither of which he deserves, and that can be the only reason we took so long to sign him

This will result in a ban, others be warned
Is Barry our new scapegoat. Just so I know who to aim my pointless. Uneducated frustration at.
[Poor language removed] off, you patronizing git. He's having a shocker, like he did mid week and he's been poor all season.

The whole game is irrelevant now as they should be down to nine men and we'd be on for a comfortable win. This game will go down as the Marriner game.

And there's a blatant handball.

The players don't look particularly arsed, but nor would I be after 3 game changing wrong decisions in 5 minutes.

Never mind the soft pen. We´ve offered too little offensively so far. Should try to get Barkley on for Hibbert, get Coleman back to RB and put Eto´o out wide right.

i think it's blantantly obvious andre marriner never went to school.

embarassing half from us tbh. need to go for it, get barry off, besic will have to play deeper and then have barkley deeper in the centre. take the game to them, there's no silva and aguero to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back