Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be two men down right now. Even if they were, I still dont fancy us to score. I dont know why but i cannot, for the life of me, figure out what happened to the team of last season. Its like they have no idea what to do when in the final third anymore.

can blame the ref as much as we like but at the end of the day the ref can't do anything about barry playing in midfield for them and us not being able to create even half a chance of making hart stop playing with his head and shoulders barnet

Language
We were [Poor language removed] woeful there. Absolutely woeful. Worst I've seen us in last 5/6 years.

But.......
There is one thing here for us if we go for it. City look down about Aguero and have nothing upfront.

If we lose the massive inferiority complex we'll get something here.

Ps.... Barry needs to get off the pitch. Maybe him not playing against these last year benefitted us more.

To be fair City have been coming into form while we're getting worse by the game. Martinez needs to find the problem quick and solve it. This isn't the game we needed after the last couple of games but its best we're away as the everton fans at home are just on their backs.

Barry isn't having the best of times recently, he's either still carrying a knock or McCarty has been covering for him all this time!!

Even though City are missing the spine of their team I still don't expect us to get back into this, just no urgency what so ever. Just up the tempo even just a little bit and their dodgy defence will collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back