Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caolam

Player Valuation: £60m
If we are being honest playing Manchester City is a nothing game for most teams in the league. Very few go there expecting to get something. The pragmatist in me thinks to come away without a confidence sapping defeat and no new injuries isn’t a bad result.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Who remembers last season when Pep shat himself at the prospect of facing an in-form Everton side without a couple of his millionaire superstars?
Remember??? The match was called off until they had a better team to face us.

Also remember he fielded a batter team against us on the last day of the season than he did against Chelsea in the Champions League final.

Sick.

MACCA75

If we are being honest playing Manchester City is a nothing game for most teams in the league. Very few go there expecting to get something. The pragmatist in me thinks to come away without a confidence sapping defeat and no new injuries isn’t a bad result.

So that’s a 5-0 with 3 players hobbling off then.

4737carlin

Having just watched Chelsea they are going to walk this league, which means we dont have to worry about Liverpool, so no need to do City a favor anymore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks