Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an ace video. From kev's free kick to oviedo's finish I think it is10 successive Everton players on the ball apart from a possible block on deu's run. Plus Coleman and afew others I think leading up to the free kick!!!!

Coleman did superbly well to win the free kick, yeah.

Another exceptional read Chico - you are on a better run than Everton at the moment. Was at OT on Weds and met Mark Higgins (prob not a name most of you will know too well). A really lovely guy and blue to his core. Brought back many happy memories of the late 70's and early eighties.

...one point worth noting is that I don't think we had a player booked at OT. United had a few, but normally its about last ditch tackles and desperate fouls in a volatile atmosphere. Reflects the type of game we played and the level of control the players had.

...one point worth noting is that I don't think we had a player booked at OT. United had a few, but normally its about last ditch tackles and desperate fouls in a volatile atmosphere. Reflects the type of game we played and the level of control the players had.

correct.

2 games in a row without a yellow! All whilst winning both with two clean sheets. that is ever so rare in this day and age, we should be applauded by the FA for controlling our players and making the refs job easier, sadly we know another contentious decision will go against us again.

correct.

2 games in a row without a yellow! All whilst winning both with two clean sheets. that is ever so rare in this day and age, we should be applauded by the FA for controlling our players and making the refs job easier, sadly we know another contentious decision will go against us again.

Perfect response too following the negative publicity about kev's challenge on sorearse and Barry's over physical ones vs Hull iirc. I honestly think martinez is completely all over all aspects of his job at the moment, absolutely in the zone.

He doesn't look well.....his hair has gone grey and his skin has an awful pallor.

I actually felt sorry for him today.

Then he said 'Everton are a ******** disgrace' and 'if thats the way they want to play it they'll be sorry'

forgetting his earlier comments about Everton holding back players careers etc.

The man does know what the truth is any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back