Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deulofeu on the bench sounds best to me.

No disrespect to Oviedo, I think he looks good, but having Pienaar to support him will be better than playing Kev and Deu on the wings.

Bring Deu on before the 70th, he'll be well fired up to make some fullbacks re-evaluate their lives.

Isn't it great we are arguing about whom should be playing rather than whom should be benched....:lol:

FWIW the Barcelona lid is the first name I would have on the teamsheet.

I am totally in awe of him now and want to see as much of him as I can before he goes back to become, I have no doubt, one of the best players in the world in five years time.

Smash them everywhere and throw them their bus fare home.
On a serious note, I'm quite glad this has gotten back to a horrible niggly affair... I'm not sure I can remember the last time there was as much bad blood between the two teams and such a small gap. If we aren't annoying them we aren't doing it right.

On a serious note, I'm quite glad this has gotten back to a horrible niggly affair... I'm not sure I can remember the last time there was as much bad blood between the two teams and such a small gap. If we aren't annoying them we aren't doing it right.

Pretty sure they dont give a fck about us still.

Man U fans are VERY complacent. They see it as their right to collect 3 points off everybody except City, Chelsea ...even Arsenal they see as beneath them. A lot of them are saying they will get 25 points from their next 10 games. These guys have had a generation of near total success. Metaphorically speaking, they are a Titanic, seeing themselves as unsinkable. They seem to have missed the fact that beneath the waterline, a pesky iceberg has punctured their hull...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back