Man Utd v Everton. 10th Feb @ 16.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

what is your dog called mate.send me a pic please ,

Here ya go mate:

37932_10150235492770495_978168_n.jpg

His name's Riley. He's a psycho but he's ace.

WOW was Giggs sexy in his 20's.

Anyway, absolutely hate United with a passion, respect them more than any other football team but just can't stand their fans. I hate it when we're associated with having some kind of allegiance with them.

We can actually win this, just need a solid defensive performance. Hopefully Nev will be right back, arguably his best position and he's done well at containing bale last few seasons so he should be able to handle their left side. Get the **** into them Everton.

OH MANCHESTER, IS FULL OF ______

Ps. magnificent preview

Last edited:
Good to see some pictures from the old days, especially of Law - the days when United had some reasonable human beings playing for them.

For some strange reason I think we're going to win. Everton always disappoints you just so it can pull a great result out of its asshole (think Tottenham at Goodison). Of course, I wish they'd so a little more of the victory thing on the really important occasions *cough* FA Cup *cough*.

This is going to be a good one

REVEALED: Man United haven't lost for nearly 10 YEARS when Halsey is the referee... so Everton fans won't be too pleased to know who's in charge on Sunday!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275547/Manchester-United-lost-2003-Mark-Halsey-referee--stats-pictures.html#axzz2KOJm2PMd

Manchester United host Everton at Old Trafford this weekend. You might think David Moyes' talented and in-form side sound like a tricky test for the Barclays Premier League leaders.

It seems you'd be very wrong. Why? Because Mark Halsey is due to referee the match.

Staggeringly, as Graham Poll points out in his look ahead to the weekend's action, you have to go back to August 31, 2003 for the last time Sir Alex Ferguson's men lost a game when Halsey has been the referee.

imgres

Ok,

I am going to say it. If you actually sit down and read the words rather than looking at the pretty pictures. It's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back