Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are acting like we are the in the relegation zone. We can win this if we play like we play as we were before RS. Defence worries me but a back 4 of holgate, jags, ash and baines should be fine.

We went there a while back everyone saying we got no chance......up pops Oviedo and we all remember that night ....
COYB. It's my first game away since Bournmouth due to 3 back operations .Got to think positive .Come on boys at least have a go st them that's all we ask .

I begs to differ.

We were in rude health going into that game and confidence was high that we would break the Old Trafford hoodoo :)

Take that ticket but don't speak to anybody and if we score put your head in your hands so you can cover your grin. If they score, nod sagely.

I hate you so much right now
Ah
Ahhhhh...

nintchdbpict000313045277.jpg

Well thats the derbies out the way for another year and what a depressing couple of games that all was, with that in mind we head to Englands most successful club, The Uniteds of Manchester.

Ruined it all!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I didnt write a preview cos I thought somebody else might, I will deal with this in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back