Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good feeling about this

2-3 everton
HAT TRICK ROM DA BOMBA

Romelu-Lukaku-Everton.jpg

Great stuff chico and I reckon that's spot on about coleman. Can't remember another team in this country with as such influential full backs as us.if we ride the early storm we can take em.im backing a fresh naismith to have a big game

Great stuff chico and I reckon that's spot on about coleman. Can't remember another team in this country with as such influential full backs as us.if we ride the early storm we can take em.im backing a fresh naismith to have a big game
Tar mate. Suppose its his goals too, not many teams play their full backs as high as us and neither do many of them weigh in with vital goals as much.

We are missing our right back's goals. Everton that.

Tomorrow has the making of a superb Sunday or a very bad one. Blues v the red mancs followed by Rovers v Derry in the FAI Cup Semi Final.

Here's hoping

I'd raise a glass to this preview but I'm drinking Horlicks through a straw.

Did I miss the bit about our introverted wingers sweeping through the second phase of place to allow the quarter half space to play his natural game?

Or am I hallucinating, nurse?

Good job Chico, on a par with Dells, RIP Arouna, ramadamn it anyway.

Guessing there will be no McCarthy given the Irish squad, so Besic and Barry who has had more minutes than anyone would have thought.

Also hoping for the same reason that Coleman is ok for it. If not i'd love to see Browning play, despite, in my opinion Tony having a good game in Russia, the little cameo last Saturday showed he would offer us more going forward.

Take a point now, but a similar result and scenario to last year would do nicely.

COYB

Tar mate. Suppose its his goals too, not many teams play their full backs as high as us and neither do many of them weigh in with vital goals as much.

We are missing our right back's goals. Everton that.
Too right mate.its remarkable that our most influential player is a full back.we just dont have the same drive or attacking intent without him in my opinion.i fear the worst if hibbo plays tomorrow

Let's hope atsu comes on and gets a goal or an assist.it must be a confidence thing with him cos he can't be as bad as hes shown us so far

Which Everton player will the Sunday Mirror or the tabloid media say we're selling in tomorrow's paper?

They ALWAYS do this before we play United, as a way to try and 'unsettle us'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back