Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….terrific effort despite the doubters saying it was a lost cause. Had Davies not been scared of taking the chance on we could be celebrating a maximum.

Doucoure and Allan forming a good partnership and we carry threat with two wide players. Such a shame both strikers are out because we are a player light up top.

Gray worries defenders and did terrific for the goal, Townsend took it so well but Doucoure has to be MoM not only for the assist but simply for being everywhere.

That was a very good performance, a draw was the least we deserved. One thing Benitez has improved is the team spirit. When United scored, I thought we would crumble fair play to the team for a great comeback.

You would have to think now that when DCL and Richarlison back we have got a chance of a decent top 7 season.

Doucoure MOTM for me, but, Grey, Allan and Gordon were all very good. They all played well today, but I still think Rondon looks like one of those fat Sunday league centre forwards, just enough about him to show he used to be able to play, but not fit enough or quick enough to really make a difference.

….terrific effort despite the doubters saying it was a lost cause. Had Davies not been scared of taking the chance on we could be celebrating a maximum.

Doucoure and Allan forming a good partnership and we carry threat with two wide players. Such a shame both strikers are out because we are a player light up top.

Gray worries defenders and did terrific for the goal, Townsend took it so well but Doucoure has to be MoM not only for the assist but simply for being everywhere.
100% agree, impressed with the work without the ball too.

Status
Not open for further replies.