Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on we’ve played no one. That’s an awful line up and anyone arguing otherwise is deluded……..we’ll probs win like
Playing 'no-one' and getting results is something that us and many teams fail to do.

It's actually a sign of good things to come as it shows the mentality that Benitez is instilling already.

It's easy as a player to go all out in the big exciting games.

Not as easy when playing the lesser teams.

COYB

They have Ronaldo and Pogba on the bench. We have a couple of untested teenagers.

Hope the players have been watching some Sheriff Tiraspol videos this week, because we're going to need some of that spirit.

The bench today should serve as a symbol of 30 years of managed decline and ineptitude.

But most particularly what has gone on since 2016.

At this point I just have a resigned sadness about it.

It's just completely illogical to suggest we can compete to draw today, let alone win. If we get a point or better, it's in spite of everything.

The bench today should serve as a symbol of 30 years of managed decline and ineptitude.

But most particularly what has gone on since 2016.

At this point I just have a resigned sadness about it.

It's just completely illogical to suggest we can compete to draw today, let alone win. If we get a point or better, it's in spite of everything.

As much as I dont rate Brands any team outside the top 6-7 will have a shaky bench with 6 senior players injured.

It's a shambles our injury list at present wtf is the medical/conditioning team doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.