Match Thread Manchester City(1) Vs Everton(2) - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 2nd Leg - Weds 27th Jan - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now the point in the afternoon where twitter usually goes mad that Baines has hurt his ankle in training and Stones isn't even in the squad.

Them being in the final has made me more relaxed about this game. If it was Stoke then I'd be fuming if we lost tonight, but at least if we do lose we can avoid the kopite humiliation. There's no way we'll beat them whereas I reckon City will easily.

We're better than the RS on paper and I am desperate like everyone to see us lift a trophy, but they are the only team I truly believe we cannot beat. They're in bed with the devil and we have the mental fortitude of a rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea. It's a horrible combination.

Could you have put that in the depression thread?

COYB :)

Hope we go three at the with Baines and Coleman as wingbacks.
Barry has too start too so unsure if we should drop Barkley or sacrifice width and play Kone and Lukaku up front with Clevz in beside Barkz and Baz.

Were more than capable of scoring at least once. All the pressures on City. They lose and they could easily end the season trophyless. As could we to be fair.

2-2 tonight. We'll then hammer that other mob in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.