Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For days, he's made constant points about us going long to Dominic Calvert-Lewin and having Onana win the knockdown as if we're Pulis' Stoke - despite Onana playing in front of the back 4

He does not like us

I dont think Pep has any particular feeling about Everton to be honest mate. We did go long to DCL, Onana quote i havent seen though.

It is what it is, that interview just says a manager whos frustrated they didnt kill the game off, which is bang on.

Feel free to check my post history.
I agree, got it right today, do you think that 1 point makes up for getting wrong in many other games, that is now 5 points from the last 31, that sort of record gets you relegated and staying up is more important to me than Tory Frank....

EDIT: What I should have added is it gives us some form of hope he can turn it around, but the club comes before his career IMO... I think some see it the other way around.
I actually see that all you care about is his political beliefs.

I agree, got it right today, do you think that 1 point makes up for getting wrong in many other games, that is now 5 points from the last 31, that sort of record gets you relegated and staying up is more important to me than Tory Frank....

EDIT: What I should have added is it gives us some form of hope he can turn it around, but the club comes before his career IMO... I think some see it the other way around.
Out of interest, what relevance does someones perceived political leanings have to do with their ability to manage a football team?

Cheers ! Don't know if it's been mentioned, but what a feckin' goal. lol
And save by Pickford……. Typical - picked the wrong week to give up watching…..
F56AF4C1-25D5-463F-BFD8-965EE3AA34BE.jpeg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back