Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true about Coleman. Other than running away from someone he has no actually skill to beat a man or make space for himself to cross it.
It's the fact the cross is gonna end up in the sky or out for a throw that absolutely kills it.

Or at least the majority do - the 1 out of 20 crosses he hits well seem to make him "great at crossing" so...

It is true about Coleman. Other than running away from someone he has no actually skill to beat a man or make space for himself to cross it.
He’s all head down hope for the best I like the guy but compare his actual footballing ability to Digne he looks amateur at times with his passing/crossing

Too passive from us overall. Need to really take the game to them now. Rather lose by 2 or 3 than limp to a 1-0 defeat.

If all else fails, someone raking Ashley Young's ankles would salvage something from the game for me.

Still fancy a draw out of this, we have options. Walcott is driving me mental. Needs taken off at half time to send him a message for being greedy. All our other attackers were furious with him twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back