Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably have a stone wall penalty turned down now. Would make sense seeing as it's us.

I'd put tosun on for gana (don't want to but certain red coming) drop siggy back and bernard behind tosun with richarlison wide. Reckon bernard could get joy running at their centre halfs and matoc, who is also at risk of red.

WAlcotts pace is troubling Utd more than the guile of Richie and Bernard.Tosun on for one of the Brazilians. I think Colemans broken leg has done for him, in reality.Terrible shame but we need a right back sooner rather than later..January if theres anyone worthwhile. Siggi battling and we still can turn this around...Utd have a soft centre and so lets beat them down the middle. Penalty was a disgrace, but DAvies on might shake things up a bit,Gomes will have to play the Gana role. Gomes incidentally, is a sublime,very watchable footballer.

No point having pace if you dont have a brain or quality to go with it

Also when will refs be held accountable for these decisions? Disgraceful and again Silva does nothing to highlight it.

Wolves red card
Bournemouth red card
Palace penalty
Utd penalty

Just the ones I can think of and numerous penalties not given.

Yet the manager says nothing post match.

Zaha and Woy moan about protection and the lads getting pens every week.

Klopp and Jose moan all the time and get the rub of the green.

Because bitching and moaning about poor calls is abhorrent behavior; and expected of their managers by scum bag fan bases at clubs like Liverpool and ManU. We’re better than that; or at least we should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back