Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only win in 27 there lol but as said that win you say, and the other two 1-1s have been close to wins for us
I was sat with a Utd mate in their end. We used to go every year together to watch at least one game between our teams.
I got a couple of decent results but mostly ended up copping a rubbish day out.
That year we did the double on them and we went to both!!!!!
We've never been since!
Hopefully we get a decent result today

Only ever been to Old Trafford once, a long time ago, don't even remember the score, but I know we lost.

For some reason, I have seen Sunderland and Wimbledon at Old Trafford more times than Everton.

Both once.

Absolute rubbish me.

This KO time utterly sucks doesnt it?

Great for Merica I guess.
It's good I think, My lads are in bed and I can watch the game and have a few beers in peace. Speaking of Merica I have a tray of chicken wings that I'm going to cook up and have during the game, with me brew.

That's why Richarlison might be good on the bench, have some to bring on that might change the game

Well beauty of it is we have Iwobi, Rich, James, King and, to a much lesser extent, Bernard all to choose from.

Personally I'd go back four of 4 CBs and Digne left-mid, with Rich out right to get into the box and link with Dom. That does leave us shy of a ball carrier though.

However, I trust Carlo with whatever he chooses. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.