Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea Jean wasn’t good tonight thought yerry was bad at the start of the season but last 5 games he’s been brilliant yea there’s a mistake in there but most players have one in there on form yerry should be back on for kean
But kean was good
The irony.
lol I know

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti speaking to BBC Sport

Wow, what a game. It was fantastic emotion. What can I say? We deserved, even if we were shy in the first half. We played with more courage in the second half. We attacked and pressed forward. At the end, we deserved to have a point.

"The first half we started well and were in good control. Instead of passing forward we passed backward. Play with more courage, I told the players. That is what they did second half.

"Rodriguez had a problem at the end of the first half with a tight calf. But he said he wanted to try and after that he was tired. It was risk but I was confident in him. After 20 minutes I take him out.

"It was like the win but it is just one point, We competed against one of the best in the Premier League. We are not at the same level but we can fight and compete with our qualities. I am proud of my team."

Ahcincbeixn begzjamejr x
DEB87295-D24C-42E5-880F-E32C97F5B561.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.