Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so weird to me how we look completely amateurish against certain teams. Like not even playing the same sport. Then you see other teams giving them a game or even beating those teams and it makes even less sense.

This is what we should’ve all expected but of course hoped for more. Just outclassed, simple as that.
Good fight, didn’t give up. That’s as good as could be expected on the day.

I don’t mind being outclassed. It’s the sloppiness that kills me. When we do get chances to work it on transition, you get Keane lamping it to no one or Iwobi under hitting a 5 yard ball, or Gray crossing it out of play. Just not good enough to get anything out of the game. Then you add in errors from Coleman and it’s just too many mistakes to recover from.

It isn’t personal for me. I always praise him when due but he’s been awful today
I think there's a misunderstanding of what he's good at and what he does. No he's not been good in the final third but he also is best when not being expected to do that all the time. Unfortunately Gray and McNeil, the players he gets the ball to in dangerous areas, absolutely stink.

I mean McNeil isn't getting pelted basically because he's been uninvolved and people seem to have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back