Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McNeil has been poor but probably our best player today, only one that looks arsed and that just tells you how bad as are.
McNeil last week and this has been miles better than Harrison. Branthwaite has played ok. We have got to be hitting the target and forcing and making the keeper work at the very least. Without the silly decisions we should be well in the game.

Would have been 1 nil at most if Patterson started instead of Godfrey - Coleman is a like for like sub with less athleticism against athletic players, that's why it's pointless. We'll just make our right hand side even more toothless too as Harrison will have to double the position even more.

Would have been 1:3 if we actually bothered to work on finishing and attacking.
Coleman reads the game well alot more than Patterson. Wouldn't let Garnacho be getting in behind down the left as much as he is.Patterson is good at getting forward but his final third contribution and his awareness at times with a winger getting behind him is questionable. Havnt seen anything from him to say he is better than Coleman is currently

I think it’s because his only instruction from the club is keep us up, and he is doing it in the way he thinks is best which is set up for a draw and hope for a win

I don’t think he’ll deviate from that unless we are in bottom three and need to really force the issue. It will be the same next season if we stay up
I just don’t understand persisting with crap and or massively underperforming players. There’s seemingly no competition in this squad. If you’re picked you’re picked and everyone else just sit down.