Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gana and Coleman have to return if we are to have any hope.
Godfrey should never start again. I don't even want him on the bench.
Tarky looks clumsy and distracted. Myko looks terrified. McNeil and Harrison are turning into trouble as they have no overlaps.
Onana is a luxury player that we cannot really afford in this line up.
Garner is not able to hold the middle on his own.
Doucoure is anonymous. DCL clearly off his game. Beto tries but has limited impact.
As a start - if Coleman is not fit we just have to give Patterson another go. I'd even play Keane over Tarky.
We look completely devoid of energy and confidence. Dyche has to take a lot of the blame for this.

It's getting to the stage where is really hard to like the team again. So ponderous and predictable.
I thought we were the better team in the first half, and we had the opportunities to score/attempt to score, but again we didn’t take them.

Couple that with the suicidal defending option that we took, and it was never going to go our way because, as you say, it’s predictable.

I’m normally quite calm, tolerant and forgiving our players (quick to defend), but Harrison irritates me and Godfrey was dire today.

Our away section was quite flat compared to normal too, which is a testament to the current mood and expectations.

Going home pissed off again.. bloody couldn't hit a bulls arse with a shovel... how come we haven't got any kids coming through just to freshen things up .. probably wouldn't play them anyway.
Exactly that, we just don’t seem to give youngsters a chance, what was the point in signing Chermiti, Dobbin comes on and scores against Chelsea and we’ve only seen him when the game is over and done. Dyche keeps sticking with the same old crap who know their place is safe. I’m Fed up of the same duds strolling around looking devoid of any ideas. We can’t even pass 5yards ffs without losing a ball and as for hitting the target. Relegation is looming.

Exactly that, we just don’t seem to give youngsters a chance, what was the point in signing Chermiti, Dobbin comes on and scores against Chelsea and we’ve only seen him when the game is over and done. Dyche keeps sticking with the same old crap who know their place is safe. I’m Fed up of the same duds strolling around looking devoid of any ideas. We can’t even pass 5yards ffs without losing a ball and as for hitting the target. Relegation is looming.

the clubs on its ass now and will sink further