Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey you guys why have you closed the United thread on the world football , today we we were very average and you had some good chances but we got 2 pens and won , but im not sure why you would close the Manchester United thread to replies ,
ii suppose your upset today but its only footy talk . i hope you stay up definitely but dont let people speak ffs
Hey you guys fair play but im on about i think kaiser and carlin 2023 and no more replies or the threads you guys i like ab of banter . because im five minutes from wastelands and not trying to be being to big time but i few of Salford boys and the cockneys reds but respect to Everton but to and fro , let us speak its your neighbours that we despise next Sunday Manchester and Salford will be ready for Norway . hope you guys stay up , but get but our Manchester United threads up again , like i say United respect EFC

Salford

Hey you guys fair play but im on about i think kaiser and carlin 2023 and no more replies or the threads you guys i like ab of banter . because im five minutes from wastelands and not trying to be being to big time but i few of Salford boys and the cockneys reds but respect to Everton but to and fro , let us speak its your neighbours that we despise next Sunday Manchester and Salford will be ready for Norway . hope you guys stay up , but get but our Manchester United threads up again , like i say United respect EFC

Salford
Threads are locked after a period of inactivity.

Nobody really cares about your tinpot little club on here.

Tokyo.

In here we are talking about you being tramps tho.

Salford
Come back when you've sobered up mate, not sure WTF that was trying to say

It’s obvious we lack quality and cutting edge. We are 4 decent players away from having any chance against the top teams. The players are fitter than we have seen for many seasons. We create more chances than we have seen for a few seasons. It’s just down to quality and maybe a rethink about how we set up to get us through the next 10 games. Fine margins in football and we are going through a bad spell.

It’s obvious we lack quality and cutting edge. We are 4 decent players away from having any chance against the top teams. The players are fitter than we have seen for many seasons. We create more chances than we have seen for a few seasons. It’s just down to quality and maybe a rethink about how we set up to get us through the next 10 games. Fine margins in football and we are going through a bad spell.
Lukaku
Mahrez
D.Luiz
Achraf Hakimi

?