Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strict is Roydo.

I'm surprised no-one's told Goat there's a general transfer thread though ...

Where's @Eggs when you need him.

Have to admit, I've never seen this lad play. All I know about him is he sounds like a raincoat.

..I was in the pub, Mate.

Transfer thread when we have a transfer thread, not sure what's going on here.

Can't see him being signed as a back up to lukaku. So is this going to be a change in our formation? Lukaku has gone potentially from no support and being isolated in games to having 2 or 3 up front. If rumours are true, we could be seeing
Sissoko Gana Schneiderlin
Gabbiadini Rom Depay

Seems to have a decent turn of pace on him, good with the ball at his feet, takes up good positions has an eye for a pass and one hell of a shot on him, however his defensive capabilities are left wanting somewhat.

I've defo seen this lad play loads and haven't got all that from looking at his Fifa stats.

Can't see him being signed as a back up to lukaku. So is this going to be a change in our formation? Lukaku has gone potentially from no support and being isolated in games to having 2 or 3 up front. If rumours are true, we could be seeing
Sissoko Gana Schneiderlin
Gabbiadini Rom Depay

Sissoko i hope not...

Snag with that side, it doesnt improve our goalscoring figures unless Depay goes all superstar again.

Sissoko i hope not...

Snag with that side, it doesnt improve our goalscoring figures unless Depay goes all superstar again.
True, but potentially that team has the ability to create a lot of chances. Schnerderlin and Gana would give us the protection and control in midfield and sissoko? Well I'm praying it's just speculation as I don't see what he brings to the side apart from a bad attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back