Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 windows:

The 1st a moderate success; the next 3 calamities.

No one can support this fraud now, surely?

I still fully support him, but then I have a little more understanding of modern football and the financial restraints we are currently working under.

Some call it a gift, but I consider it a curse, if you ever a spare 4 years I can go over a few things Dave.

I still fully support him, but then I have a little more understanding of modern football and the financial restraints we are currently working under.

Some call it a gift, but I consider it a curse, if you ever a spare 4 years I can go over a few things Dave.

That last turd I flushed away had more knowledge about football finance than you have, sonny Jim.

That last turd I flushed away had more knowledge about football finance than you have, sonny Jim.

The drunken sailor spending wouldnt have been a problem, if only we had bought footballers.

Thank God we now have Brands, finger firmly on the wallet, only buying players with HUGE resale value, we are #blessed.

[/QUOTE]
We could have used the "£30M gift" from Uncle Uzzy.
The drunken sailor spending wouldnt have been a problem, if only we had bought footballers.

Thank God we now have Brands, finger firmly on the wallet, only buying players with HUGE resale value, we are #blessed.
Yeah, thank God e have Brands - Kean, Iwobi, Delph, Mina, GbI'malwaysinjued....

What would we do without this genius?

Yeah, thank God e have Brands - Kean, Iwobi, Delph, Mina, GbI'malwaysinjued....

What would we do without this genius?

Iwobi you can have, for now, but you aint having the rest, im sorry, but you aint.

12 signings, 11 massive hits, 1 maybe.

Genius doesnt really cover it really does it? Demi-God would be a better fit.

Iwobi you can have, for now, but you aint having the rest, im sorry, but you aint.

12 signings, 11 massive hits, 1 maybe.

Genius doesnt really cover it really does it? Demi-God would be a better fit.
Yeah, Kean really ripping the PL up with his 1 goal in 16 strike rate.
Mina - the defender who cant run
Delph - shouts a great game, cant actually play

I think that was the last 10 - admittedly I just robbed it from Twitter so it's probably all lies. We probably never even signed half of them.

Yeah I saw the last 10 after I posted about Stones.

I mean I think we paid a decent price for Walcott, all things considered, I know hes not widely accepted on here, but hey ho.
Tosun we got robbed
I was ok with the Snides price at the time, but thats when I thought he could hit his Saints levels
Lookman we made money and the rest are loans and small punts.

But the majority of that money has been wasted, when you factor in wages you are approaching 200m or so wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back