Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a picture of that banner some loon was going to make for him?
3Z460868b80-6692-4bcd-88a0-d9c5dad3c03c.webp

If that site published a transfer rumour it would understandably be taken with a pinch of salt.

Why would you suddenly trust them on stories about our internal management

I’ve spend very little time following football since the virus outbreak. As little as 5 mins per day browsing news. So I guess I’m ill informed in a lot of ways.

I’m gradually losing interest in following football in general. Our transfer target just makes things worst. Another delph/iwobi like signing this summer might kill my interest once and for all.

Marcel The Don

“He will sign you”
Genuinely pathetic. Send this fella packing. He only has one more year left and shouldn’t be able to bring in players on 5 year+ deals long after we don’t renew his contract.

I’m not sure how you’re blaming Brands for us needing to renegotiate the deal. He doesn’t dictate the budget available.

Not what I asked, has there been any official word from Everton Football Club or Lille Olympique Sporting Club?

Hahaha yeah because football clubs send our emails or txt messages regularly.

Joyce is as good as you’re going to get as a source, most will vouch for that on here.

Now instead of trying to discredit a source which is known to be gospel ask the real questions.

You won’t though because you defend the club like a red defending their club even when they know it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back