Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean generally you shouldn't. As in there will be consequences for Brands if he doesn't get the players in. Ancelotti won't stand for it.

I have no idea what will happen though. I just want players to leave.

They have to want to go though there is the problem and other clubs have to want them.

If anything the guy truly baffles me with his recruitment stance. Says we have given up on Gabriel so now we are going for Maksimovic from Napoli. Because that's the same kind of player. Same with last year losing out on Zouma so we go after bleedin Rojo. Oh, what's that? You wanted Zaha? Nah, go for Alex fn Iwobi, they're the same player entirely!

If anything the guy truly baffles me with his recruitment stance. Says we have given up on Gabriel so now we are going for Maksimovic from Napoli. Because that's the same kind of player. Same with last year losing out on Zouma so we go after bleedin Rojo. Oh, what's that? You wanted Zaha? Nah, go for Alex fn Iwobi, they're the same player entirely!

Where does he say this mate?

That other fella was mentioned a couple days ago and now some magazine in Italy is saying it. Regardless if it's true you cannot say the backups to his main targets haven't been underwhelming at best and baffling/awful at worst.

We didn't sign Rojo and we haven't signed this fella some utterly jarg journo is linking us with yet either.

Leave it to Brands. Surely someone paid as much as he probably is must succeed? :cool:
On the other hand if it were not for current government regulations we could organise a protest march on Goodison to demand his (or Pickford's) forcible removal.

He needs to sell atleast the below this window for me:

Bernard
Kenny
Delph
Tosun
Besic

Whilst the likes of Bolasie, Sandro & Walcott are eating up the wage budget all 3 contracts expire next summer so its not a disaster if all 3 are stuck around or out on loan for another year.

The former 5 however are all "good" enough to demand a fee regardless of how small it is which helps us reinvest elswhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back