Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I imagine @MarcelsGoat picking out the Richarlison price tag he chooses to write for maximum outrage

tenor.gif

He spent 52m on Naby Kieta 32m on Benteke, 16m on Balotelli,20m on Markovic, 18m on Sakho, lets not act like he's flawless.

Interesting to say "he" signed. Who is actualy signing them. For both clubs. As when people talk about the keeper and van [Poor language removed] its always klopp signed them.
The whole dof is still bizare to me. Do they just do the admin. Are they still as i class as scouts. When does the actual manager of the club sign or not sign them.

Interesting to say "he" signed. Who is actualy signing them. For both clubs. As when people talk about the keeper and van [Poor language removed] its always klopp signed them.
The whole dof is still bizare to me. Do they just do the admin. Are they still as i class as scouts. When does the actual manager of the club sign or not sign them.

I have no idea how other clubs operate.

All I know is that Brands and the manager, plus the scouting team sign the players here.

Brands is 100% responsible for every signing, even if he doesn't suggest them, his is the final word.

The DoF has a team of scouts that report to him, he then takes their recommendations to the manager and they discuss the pro’s and con’s of the players, likewise if a manager has a player in mind, he talks to the DoF who will then have the player scouted. If all parties agree the. The DoF will field a call to the player’s club to strike a deal

The DoF has a team of scouts that report to him, he then takes their recommendations to the manager and they discuss the pro’s and con’s of the players, likewise if a manager has a player in mind, he talks to the DoF who will then have the player scouted. If all parties agree the. The DoF will field a call to the player’s club to strike a deal

Yeah its sort of what i tended to think happened. Just curious who takes the credit. Esp in the case of their keeper and centre half who clearly made the difference between also rans and champions. You never hear anyone saying great signings by the dof. Its always klopp.

Yeah its sort of what i tended to think happened. Just curious who takes the credit. Esp in the case of their keeper and centre half who clearly made the difference between also rans and champions. You never hear anyone saying great signings by the dof. Its always klopp.
How often do you read stories about Liverpool?

I have no idea how other clubs operate.

All I know is that Brands and the manager, plus the scouting team sign the players here.

Brands is 100% responsible for every signing, even if he doesn't suggest them, his is the final word.

...I ‘think’ he and Ancelotti both have the power of veto, but I agree that Brands is accountable for transfers, transfer strategy, contract extensions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back